Apr 4, 2011

Money Maker at Safeway

If you haven't done the McCormick Grinder money maker at Safeway, there's still time. The cat expires 4.10.11, but I cannot recall when the Grinders go off sale.
McCormick Catalina
Buy 2 Get $1.50
Buy 3 or more Get $2.50
the details can be seen in the picture (ETA: sorry--my pic is too small to read)
Every blog has mentioned this cat mid-March. I finally pulled my head out of my...well nevermind...and made it to Safeway. The deal is buy 3 McCormick grinders on sale for $2 each, use $1/1 from Red Plum 3.13.11, doublers, pay $1.50, and get back a $2.50 cat.
I like my deal better: pay 27 cents and get back $2.50.
Steakhouse Seasoning Grinders are reduced for quick sale to $1.59 until 6.30.11. The deal only works if you like this kind (my husband loves it) and you have to be able to find it. The Safeway on Mill Plain and 136th, does not have any more. If you find any other flavors reduced for quick sale, snatch them up!

No comments: