Jan 10, 2011

Are you a Swaggernaut?

Originally posted April 9
Fridays come and go, but today I was reminded early that it is Mega Swag Bucks Day at Swag Bucks! What is Swag Bucks? Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks." I have not spent a dime on swagbucks.com. I search everyday and sometimes complete special offers. My goal is at least 20 Swag Bucks a day. Today I scored 40 Swag Bucks searching for my daughter's favorite show!
Since October, when I started, I average enough Swag Bucks for two $5 Amazon gift card a month. At Amazon, you can enter in lots of gift card codes if you have them! My goal is to save up for Christmas. I'll be honest, I am not doing well saving the gift cards! I needed diaper liners and found them on Amazon and at the same time bought some books for the kids. It didn't cost me anything, but my Christmas fund is down. I won't be able to fund all of Christmas with my gift cards, but it is helpful!
What do I get out of referring you to Swag Bucks? Aside from the satisfaction of knowing you are also enjoying saving your money, I get matching Swag Bucks for the first 1000 Swag Bucks you earn. Start searching, save for something you want, and have fun!

No comments: