Jan 10, 2011

Desperately Seeking Elmo Unders

Originally posted April 22, 2010
The trip to Kohl's did not produce any Elmo unders, but I did snag Wonder Pet unders--3 pairs for $1.60!! Only size 4T-strange, but I will make good use of them in the future! Oh well, the little man's birthday is coming up and grandma needs gift ideas.
We also made a donation run to Share House. I should have taken a pic, but I was in a hurry. I keep a very detailed list in case the IRS would ever like to see it. So far the standard deduction has always been more, but one day we will have a house. Here is the breakdown of what we donated:
21 boxes BC Potatoes
3 boxes Poptarts
6 boxes Quaker TD Instant Oatmeal
11 boxes Benadryl
6 boxes Rice Krispies
4 boxes Nature Valley Granola Bars
1 box Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal
6 bags GG Valley Fresh Steamers
8 boxes OM Lunchables
20 tubes various Pillsbury products

No comments: