Jan 11, 2011

Get paid to print and redeem coupons--10¢ each!

Originally posted October 1, 2010

I have been waiting to confirm this; I knew it worked, but I wasn't going to pass it on until I saw the money in my account. You will get paid 10¢ per coupon printed and redeemed through InboxDollars.


The e-mails contained 20¢, 10¢, 90¢, and 10¢.


Nothing I like more than being paid to save!




What is this banner missing? GET PAID TO PRINT AND REDEEM COUPONS!

I have been using InboxDollars for a long time. I used them while I was in college and then let my account close while I was in Canada. I opened a new account last year and I do click the e-mails, but I will not waste my time doing the surveys. $1 for 20 minutes of my time is not worth it. Maybe for others who are in the right demographics and are being offered product testing, then the initial offering of $1 is worth it.
You can cash out at $30 or higher. Granted, this does take a long time if you are not shopping through InboxDollars, but InboxDollars has been around a long time, so I don't mind letting my earnings accrue slowly.
I will be reminding people to print their coupons through InboxDollars from here on out! Just keep in mind it will take 3 months or more to see the coupons credited to your account.

Disclosure: The link to InboxDollars is my affliiate link and clicking on it supports this site. Thanks!

No comments: