Jan 17, 2011

Less Junk in the Trunk

This is a mess and it doesn't help that the trunk leaks. I'm switching over to Flip & Tumble. Currently a $29 voucher is available for $12 and if you have the $5 survey credit from last week, that's $7! What can you get with a $29 voucher at Flip & Tumble? I find the shopper bag most useful. For $5 a piece, you can get 5 shopper bags and a large carrying pouch. Or spend the extra $1 and get 6 shopper bags. Shipping on orders under $49 is $5. It's a steal and look at my trunk now.

Shopper bag information:
bag size = 17" x 23" = large enough for 3 half gallons of milk and then some I carry two gallon jugs in my bags
ball size = 3" in diameter = the size of a peach they fit in my coat pocket and I keep two in my purse
compacting system = standard non-stretch stuff sack
weight capacity = 25 lbs. = strong enough for a bowling ball or two
material = polyester
double layer fabric handle = comfortable carrying
washing instructions = machine wash cold, drip dry
plastic bags spared = 1,000+
More Flip & Tumble products located here


I keep a couple large bags for buying a lot of boxed items. The white bag is the large carrying pouch which had 5 bags in it at the time of this picture.What I really love about these little bags is the ability to keep them in the passenger seat so they don't get soaked in the trunk (one day I hope to post on the frugal way my husband fixes the trunk--so far he has replaced the weather stripped and that didn't help).

Tired of bringing home plastic bags with handles that break? Go to jasmere to get in on this deal by 8:59 am Monday!

No comments: