Jan 11, 2011

Effective Giving: Box Tops For Education

Originally posted September 1, 2010
I always pull the Box Tops For Education from all goods donated. Since my little ones are not in school, I give the BTFE to a school teacher at church or one of my friends' kids. The BTFEs accumulate quickly and more products have been added. Aside from cereals, check Ziploc boxes, Kotex, Pillsbury, baked goods, and various snacks from General Mills. Each BTFE is worth 10¢ to a participating school.

Until 9/22/10 Safeway is having a BTFE promotion. Looking for a "sweet" way to earn cash for your school? Buy any 4 participating Betty Crocker® Baking products at your local Safeway and you will get 15 Bonus Box Tops (Value to participating school: $1.50)! Purchases must be made in a single shopping visit and the Bonus Box Tops will print out instantly at checkout. I will let you know of any great sale match-ups!

No comments: