Jan 11, 2011

I'm still here...and teaching a couponing class next week

Originally posted January 5, 2011

For the most part you can find me on Facebook--Saving in the Rain http://www.facebook.com/pages/Saving-in-the-Rain/108621922498330

As usual, this site is having issues--I cannot link the Facebook page correctly. I am in the process of moving my site--no matter where I am, I can be found at savingintherain.com.

I have lots of things written out on a yellow tablet that I would love to share, but time is a real issue, as is wasting the little time I have!

The next Effective Couponing Class is Wednesday, January 12 6:30 pm

Real Life Church 2202 SE Bella Vista Road Vancouver, WA 98683

The focus will be on how to come up with a budget, use store sales and coupons to stay within that budget, and use drug store sales to get toiletries for free. Budgeting, store coupon policies, rewards programs, and mail in rebates will be discussed. Get ready for a jammed packed evening full of money saving tips!

*$5 for two people—bring a friend! Childcare provided.

No comments: