Jan 10, 2011

Off My Game

Originally posted June 2, 2010
I spent more time at Home Depot and Lowes last week than I did at grocery stores and drug stores combined and it shows! There is about 3 oz of milk and NO bread in my apartment. It's raining AGAIN, so I will not walk to Fred Meyer. On top of all that, I let $12 in catalinas expire! It's really hard not having a car everyday. I cannot go out every night, or I never see Professor and I really like being around to put the kids to bed. Doing errands with the kids is becoming harder and harder. I hate to pay for a babysitter so I can go save money at the grocery and drug stores. :sigh: I'm full of complaints this morning. The kids ate peanut butter on a spoon and they each had a banana for breakfast. I'm kicking myself about the $12 in catalinas since I could have EASILY gotten fruit and bread for $12!!!

No comments: