Jan 10, 2011

My favorite resale store for kids

Originally posted July 26, 2010
I'm not a complete pushover when it comes to my kids, but I REALLY wanted this wagon! The kids love it already (yes, it's HOT out and they wanted hoodies on). I found it while checking out Ready Set Grow on facebook. I know the owner, Heather, from church and have consigned with her in the past. I call Heather when I need something. When she doesn't have what I am looking for she looks for it. Heather has more children items, maternity, and baby equipment than she has room for in her shop, which recently doubled in size--and she's only been in business for two years! My kids love checking out the play kitchens and outdoor toys. When I needed a double jogger, I went to Ready Set Grow. I know I could check craigslist and garage sales, but I don't have the time or a car (most days). I stopped bringing my kids' clothing and toys to other consignment shops because Heather has the best cash or trade terms around with instant gratification. She buys or trades the spot--no credit to worry about and no check to wait for. Ready Set Grow: 10325 S.E. Mill Plain Blvd across from Walmart near 205 ready.set.grow @ hotmail.com (take out the spaces).

Remember when I said Heather will look for something she does not currently have in stock? In the photo, my daughter is holding an Elmo toy and my son is holding Oscar the Grouch socks from Ready Set Grow. My son loves Elm0 (my daughter loves to take his things) and Heather knows that.


These are 100% my opinions and I am not getting compensated for this post.

No comments: