Jan 10, 2011

Slow goings

Originally posted June 8, 2010
With buying a house comes many, many new issues for me. At first I thought the house was move-in ready, but then I started thinking. I haven't stopped thinking, which is unfortunate for Professor. I decided to paint every room in the house. We know the main living areas were recently poorly painted with colors I would have NEVER chosen and the trim/molding has not been repainted or cleaned in a l o n g time. Then I decided I wanted the carpet removed and solid flooring put down. Allergies are on my mind a lot lately and I would like a house that was not carpeted. Well, aside from can we even afford this, we probably do not have enough time to get flooring down before we move.

On the bright side, the refrigerator was delivered yesterday and now the kids can have cold apple juice while I'm painting.

No comments: