Jan 10, 2011

Look what was in the mail!

Originally posted May 18, 2010
Yesterday's mail was filled with two 2 TWO checks--Ebates and Opinion Outpost and samples.

I do not do every freebie that comes along, but some I can really use, or donate. Yesterday I received $13 from Ebates and $20 from Opinion Outpost. I also received free samples from Kraft, which came with some coupons and rebate form! In addition, some trial size Pantene for curly hair from VocalPoint.

I no longer buy a ton of things on-line, but when I need to get toner for the printer, I use Ebates. I have mentioned Opinion Outpost in the past; I do not spend hours doing surveys, but as the kids are watching Dinosaur Train, I knock out a few surveys. All money I make from rebates and surveys currently goes in a separate savings account to be used for storage at our new house. I found having a separate account is useful to keep that money from being spent on bills. Plus, it's AMAZING how quickly that account has grown!

Disclosure: links to Ebates and Opinion Outpost are referral links.

No comments: